Not just a simple radio interface. We use the latest electronic technology to enable us to produce an efficient powered radio interface, with very low power consumption typically only 6mA, and all the features a pilot would require. The user can change various selectable features which reconfigure radio type (i.e. from type ‘B’ [Icom A3] to Type ‘BB’ [Icom A6]) etc, control intercom volume levels, mute audio levels, etc.
The voice reproduction through the intercom unit is very bright and clear, optimised for noisy environments. Connection to the mobile telephone is equally as clear. Audio and mic gain levels can be configured dependent upon what telephone or second radio you are connecting.
Fully specified with five LED status monitors showing power, TX, RX and headset batteries charged. Connect an airband radio (panel mount or handheld), and for chatting to your flying group, a second PMR type radio can be connected at the same time. Connection for mobile telephone is a standard feature (lead is optional accessory, MM011). Two audio/ music inputs and separate audio output for recording. Twin PTT inputs, when P1 transmits the mic on P2 will mute and vice versa. User can select either 10v (Icom A6 etc) or 12 volt (Icom A3 etc) output to power the radio. User adjustable maximum intercom volume level and adjustable maximum mic TX level. Music, second radio, mobile telephone will mute automatically once the master radio receives an incoming signal. Auxiliary Control output for two colour LED on the instrument panel showing RX and TX (optional accessory). The interface comes pre-configured and ready to plug and go. The interface incorporates a battery monitor that turns the battery charging circuit of when headsets are fully charged, this extends the life of the headset batteries. There is a tone bleeper when you first press the PTT switch to indicate the radio transmission. Our equipment can be connected to a Lynx Micro System or Vice versa.
* Interface will not provide voltage to Icom A25.
- Connect up to two radios at once
- Mobile phone input
- Twin PTT
- Hi Stereo Music Input (PCAS/ Music/ GPS audio)
- Low Audio input (PCAS/ Music/ GPS audio)
- Line out recording Output
- Auxiliary LED indicator
- Powers radio from the interface
Micro Amp power. Typically 3mA per headset connected, when using main supply connected.
- Switchable 10v or 12v output for all Icom radios.
- Automatic soft audio muting circuit. Mutes second radio, music, & telephone when the master radio receives a transmission.
- User adjustable, TX mic gain & EQ adjuster, intercom max volume adjuster, muting sensitivity.
LED lights show,
- Pilot headset batteries full charge indicator.
- Co Pilot headset batteries fully charged indicator.
- RX LED.
- TX LED.
- Ignition power on
- Radio Interface unit
- Ignition Power supply lead
- Stereo Audio input/ output lead
- Fixing Kit